Mission & Values
We believe that our young students have amazing potential which can be realised through hard work; great learning and through building relationships with others.
A great education is not just about the academic mind, but is also about being able to make wise choices and nurturing the things which we are individually passionate about.
So the intention of our curriculum is that our students will develop the golden knowledge, the skills and attributes that will enrich their lives, becoming responsible, caring citizens who thrive and who positively contribute.
We work hard and aim for excellence in all we do, showing kindness, friendship and respect to each other. We belong because this is our school.
- Excellence: At William Brookes School this means being the very best version of yourself that you can be
- Respect: We show this when we consider the beliefs, wishes and rights of other people
- Friendship: When we reach out to other people we boost their sense of self confidence and happiness
- Kindness: Kind people show generosity and consideration to others
- Hard work: We all have dreams, but without hard work those dreams will never come true